Thursday 5 May 2011

Rayograms


I experimented in the dark room using different objects to create rayograms. I found that glass objects such as perfume bottles and light bulbs worked particullarly well. This perfume bottle created a really interesting effect. This is only the test strip, when i scanned in most of my prints they looked to dark and couldnt be seen. I experimented with many perfume bottles, displaying them at different angles. I tried to tie in this work with my animation project by trying to create sequences.





This print shows one perfume bottle from three different angles. It creates a sequence as it turns.




This print didn't scan in well but it is a sequence i created with a button in a clear packet with the button moving a little each time until it is out of the packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment